Air bubble heat retention covers represent an excellent solution for pools of all shapes (rectangular, shaped or kidney-shaped), with or without submerged roman stairs. Extremely light and maneuverable, they are installed in just a few moments and can be moved by only one person.
Once laid on the surface of the water, they allow excellent accumulation of solar energy (raising the water temperature by up to 8°C) and the complete stop of the evaporation phenomenon.
This allows to consistently save money on management costs:
- Reduced use of the water heating system;
- Water topping up more than halved by blocking evaporation;
- Reduced use of chemical products;
- Filter/pumping times halved;
- Total switch-off of suction/dehumidification systems in indoor pools.
And that's not all: just by installing this heat retention cover, you can extend your swimming season by anticipating the opening of your pool on the first sunny days of spring and postponing its closure until late autumn!